Digital Marketing Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for media strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization, performance analysis, media budgeting, and reporting.
- Participate in business development, client pitches and company growth by working closely with executive leadership to develop and implement new methodologies with a targeted result to increase company revenue.
- Oversees research, development, and implementation media plans. Establish and present realistic and achievable campaign Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensures client budget, target audience, and (KPIs) are met. Regularly reports on advertising return on ad spend.
- Develop and present marketing proposals, budgets, cost estimates, and media flowcharts to the CEO and Vice President. Lead and direct the development of client presentations and campaign performance reviews.
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to client growth and marketing initiatives based on current trends.
- Orchestrate methodological A/B campaign testing based on creative, messaging, budget, and ad placement and present results internally and to clients.
- Stay abreast of trends in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjust accordingly and rapidly.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communications, Marketing, or similar field required; Masters preferred.
- At least (3) years of media buying experience with both traditional and digital media outlets. Supervisory experience is preferred.
- A strong analytical thinker and translator with exceptional research dexterity, including several years of experience with media-centric tools such as Comscore, Nielsen Data, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads Manager, to uncover the data and insights that drives strategic communications planning and implementation.
- Expertise of website analytics and conversion metrics for e-commerce campaigns (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPA, Pixel Tracking, Event Tracking)
- To be successful in this role, we are looking for a media buyer heavily experienced and certified in full-funnel planning, negotiating, budgeting, and media buying placements in all of the following channels:
- Cable TV, Broadcast TV, Radio, Outdoor, Signage, Airport, NPR Underwriting, Print
- Digital Media Proficiencies
- Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Analytics, Programmatic Ads, Connected TV (CTV), Streaming Audio
- Facebook Blueprint
- Google Ads - Paid Search & Display
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives.
- Experienced managing both direct reports and client expectations in creating and executing omni-channel media campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex marketing campaign initiatives simultaneously and effectively.
- Excellent leadership skills with strong ability to coach team members for success.
- Superior financial management, budgeting, forecasting, and flowchart skills.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication, presentation skills, and the ability to retain clients by providing proof of ROI. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Think you're the right fit? Email email@example.com